Los Angeles County
Los Angeles county, with a population of over ten million people is the most populous county in the United States. With a population that exceeds the population of 40 states, the need for Los Angeles Security Guards is growing by the day. There are numerous security companies in Los Angeles, but not all of them provide quality guards that are trained and meet the clients needs.
Secure Guard Security Services is one of the top security company in Los Angeles County. From Downtown high-rise security guards to event security staff in Santa Monica, Secure Guard Security Services offers the right security personnel to safeguard our client’s assets and interests.
- We provide Security Guards that fit your clients brand & cultural identity.
- We provide technologically backed security solutions.
- Real time guard tracking through SecureTrack
- Instant paperless daily activity reports.
- 1 Hour response time throughout Southern California
- Customizable & Integrated Security Solutions
- 11 years of Los Angeles Security Guard Experience
Secure Guard Security Services has over 11 years of experience in providing Southern California Security Guards on demand. Our logistical set up, technology, and locally sourced personnel allows us to respond to any security need within 1 hour. We have guards on-call through out the county of Los Angeles ready to responds to our clients need. Our operation team is ready to tackle any situation no 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
For over a decade Secure Guard Security Services has been providing sustainable, comprehensive, and technologically backed security solutions in every city of Los Angeles County. With over 11 years of experience and accumulated knowledge, our team has the capacity to meet any of our client’s security needs with the security solutions they desire.
- Is the company licensed by the bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS)?
- Is the company bonded & insured?
- Does the company maintain a workers comp policy?
- Does the Security Company have positive reviews on Yelp, Facebook, and other social rating networks?